Pharmacy.ca will issue refunds if:
- We have made a product or shipping error
- The customer cancels the order BEFORE the order is shipped*
*Unusually large quantities or specialty products may not be refundable even prior to shipping – in these cases we will contact you to confirm your purchase intention, after which time the order will not be refundable.
Pharmacy.ca can not issue refunds if:
- The order is for prescription goods.
- The customer cancels an order AFTER it has been shipped. Please review your order carefully before placing the order.
- Customer error (i.e. the customer ordered the wrong item, wrong shipping address provided, etc.) and error was not corrected prior to shipping.
- The item was returned by the country of destination due to import restrictions not being met or the parcel was unclaimed.
- The order has already been shipped and is delayed due to customs. Financial risks related to customs are assumed by the customer.
- The customer refuses the order upon delivery.
- If a parcel has been damaged in shipping and is returned to us by the delivery company we will resupply the goods or otherwise make it right.