Plan B One-Step®
Plan B is an emergency contraceptive for women to reduce the chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex, if contraceptive failed or did not use birth control. It is a backup method of preventing pregnancy and should not be used as regular birth control. DIN 2293854
Emergency contraceptive pill
- Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg
- Available without a prescription for women over the age of 17.
- The #1 OB/GYN recommended brand of emergency contraception
- Easy to find in the family planning aisle of many retail stores
- Chosen by millions of women
- Emergency contraception that contains the same hormone used in many birth control pills—just at a higher dose
- It should not be used as regular birth control
- Administered vaginally or orally
Trogan® Magnum Thin Lubricated Condoms
Trogan® Magnum BareSkin Latex Condoms
Trogan® Magnum Personal Lubricant
Always® Ultra-Thin Pads
KY Sensual® Silk Personal Lubricant
Summers Eve® Simply Sensitive Feminine Wash
Always® Infinity Flex Foam Pads
Lifestyles® SKYN Excite Sensual Personal Lubricant
Canesten® External Cream
Always® Maxi Extra Heavy Overnight Pads with Wings
Have a question?
For more information about sexual health products or another question?